Indoor Air Quality Service
Boulden Brothers Helps You Breathe Cleaner Air
Could the air in your home be more polluted than the air outside? Quite possibly, yes. Many elements can cause unhealthy air, such as inadequate ventilation or airborne pollutants, which deplete HVAC systems and create dangerous conditions for you and your family.
- Pollutants – Indoor air pollutants like pet dander, dust, pollen, and tobacco smoke are unavoidable – but their effects vary drastically from person to person.
- Dirty Ducts – The average home ductwork system collects over 40 pounds of dust annually. Your heating and cooling system can then continue circulating it around your home.
- Inadequate Ventilation – Boulden Brothers HVAC techs can help assess whether your system is getting the necessary ventilation to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Pet Hair & Dander – While we love our pets, we love indoor air quality too. That’s why filtering the hair and dandering the shed is essential to improving indoor air quality.
Poor indoor air quality can be detrimental to the health, safety, and comfort of you and your family. That’s why Boulden Brothers believes in offering options to help you breathe easy.
Boulden Brothers Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- In-Home Assessment – Our in-home assessment allows for a detailed overview of your air quality, so you can make an informed decision on how to fix it quickly. We’ll uncover the source of any issue and provide solutions for improved breathability in no time!
- Duct Cleaning – Boulden Brothers professional duct cleaning helps improve indoor air quality and ensures your HVAC runs smoothly.
- Air Filters & Air Purifiers – We believe in tackling problems at their source. We recommend filtration and purification options that fight indoor air quality problems before they start.
- Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers – Proper moisture in your home is essential because it gives you an edge over airborne allergens and dust. We can recommend advanced humidifiers and dehumidifiers that regulate humidity levels for healthier air.
- Air Handlers – Cleaning the air handlers is essential to help with improved air quality and efficiency. Our specialists care for your heating and cooling system components, ensuring air handlers get a regular cleaning.
- Heat & Energy Recovery Ventilators – ERVs efficiently circulate fresh air throughout your home, removing strain on your system and maintaining a comfortable temperature.
What is the importance of Indoor Air Quality?
Unsafe indoor air can have a lasting impact, even for those without pre-existing conditions. While you may not feel effects initially, long-term exposure to pollutants puts you at risk of health complications years later. That’s especially true for anyone with asthma or other respiratory illnesses.
- Adverse Short-Term Effects of Poor Indoor Air Quality – Poor indoor air quality can have immediate effects, but they won’t look the same across everybody. Age and pre-existing conditions play a role in someone’s reaction.
- Long-Term Risks of Poor Indoor Air Quality – It’s common sense: breathing in toxins and pollutants over an extended period can take its toll on one’s health, even if initial symptoms don’t appear.
- Damage To Your Heating & Air Conditioning System – Indoor air quality affects more than the people in your home. Debris and dust buildup in dirty air filters and ductwork can wreak havoc leading to lower efficiency and higher energy costs.
Give your family the gift of fresh, healthier air!
Boulden Brothers indoor air quality services give your family the fresh, clean air they deserve. Choose Boulden Brothers to improve indoor air quality, and join our family of over 76 years committed to customer service. You call. We come. You breathe easy again.