Replacement Air Conditioning Installation
Trusted AC Installation & Replacement in Newark, DE.
Boulden Brothers are the trusted source for replacement AC installation in Newark, DE. Our clean, screened, trained, and trusted AC techs have the expertise and knowledge to install your new AC system, providing comfort and efficiency for years.
Air Conditioning Installation That Saves You Money
Efficient replacement ac installation starts with assessing your specific needs and budget. No two homes are alike—neither are any two ac installations. Boulden Brothers specializes in creating systems that efficiently keep every room cool. Our Project Managers carefully help you choose a system that fits your budget, energy needs, and air quality requirements.
How Do You Know You Need A New AC System?
Your system will tell you when it’s time for replacement ac installation. Avoid a system breakdown or costly air conditioning repairs by watching for these signs:
- Warm Air: Hot air wafting from your vent could signal that it’s time to call Boulden Brothers. You may need a new system if your system doesn’t start cooling after two minutes.
- Insufficient Airflow: Cool air circulating throughout your home makes all the difference. Without proper airflow, you’ll wind up with some rooms too hot and others too cold.
- Frequent Cycles: If your AC comes on more often than usual, it could be short cycling. If this is happening to you, it’s time to consider air conditioning replacement.
- High Humidity: If indoor humidity exceeds 50%, it might send an aging AC system into overdrive, resulting in uneven cooling performance or system breakdowns, or costly ac repairs.
- Water Leaks: Your air conditioner leaking can cause significant disruption to your home’s heating and cooling cycle. Bad smells or mold growth can accumulate.
- Foul Odor: Your air conditioner releasing a foul smell is like an alarm bell, letting you know that moisture and microbes are present, creating the ideal conditions for breeding bacteria and mold.
- Peculiar Noises: If your air conditioning produces abnormal noises like rattling, banging, clicking, or buzzing, call Boulden Brothers. We’ll do our best to help you get the most years possible from the cooling system you have.
- High Energy Bills: An increase in energy bills in the summer could indicate your AC is working overtime to keep you cool. A high-efficiency replacement AC system could pay for itself in savings.
- Constant Repairs: Constant repairs to your air conditioner could signal the end of your system’s service life. It’s possible a new energy efficient ac replacement air conditioning system could save you more money than it takes to keep your old one running.
Boulden Brothers AC installation tips.
Ensure your home cooling system is up to date. Take note of these critical points before determining whether a central ac installation is the perfect fit for you and your household.
- Choose a suitable ac unit – A typical home cooling system consists of two main components: the split unit or package box. Split units are a popular and reliable choice due to their affordable cost, quiet operation, and superior efficiency compared to package systems. They can take up far more space in commercial buildings.
- Consider Energy Efficiency – Invest in a high-efficiency air conditioning and heating unit. Schedule regular maintenance tune-ups for each season. You can look forward to substantial savings on your energy bills. Additionally, ensure the thermostat is accurately calibrated. Remember to replace those filters every three months. Get Bouldenized today.
- Choose the right size – Boulden Brothers precisely calculates the correct home HVAC size. This comprehensive load analysis considers factors such as square footage, climate conditions, insulation grade, window/door count, and occupant numbers – creating an ideal environment for every home.
- Inspect the existing Ductwork – When considering a central air conditioner, inspecting existing ductwork first is essential. If the current system can’t handle higher airflow from a new AC unit, make sure you factor modifications into your budget. Alternatively, split-ductless systems might be more cost-effective if no prior ducts exist.
- Place the ac unit in the right place – When considering the optimal positioning of your air conditioning unit, bear in mind potential exposure to sun and water. Install it on the north side of a home for maximum cooling efficiency, away from direct sunlight. Have two to three feet of clearance on either side so that obstructions do not impede proper airflow. Avoid hiding behind bushes or large plants as they can accumulate debris which risks damaging the system’s vital components.
- Do Proper Maintenance – Investing in regular maintenance for your air conditioning system means enjoying peak performance, protecting warranties, and saving money. Boulden Brothers recommend inspecting the cooling unit during springtime and the heating system before fall to enjoy maximum efficiency from each component. Preventative maintenance is a strong deterrent against costly repairs, so keep up with your ac service intervals.
HVAC experts that you can trust.
Our Boulden Brothers Project Managers give you all the options, so you’re in control. Plus, we provide available financing options to help make replacement AC installation easier on your budget. We’ve built our reputation on delivering trustworthy service because the Boulden name goes on everything we do.
Boulden Brothers believe in building lasting relationships. That’s why our clean, screened, trained, and trusted professionals arrive when promised—and do only the work needed for an up-front, no-surprise price.
It’s why we say, “You Call. We Come. It’s Fixed. Guaranteed.” Schedule an ac installation appointment today with one of our expert ac technicians.