Dependable Air Conditioning Repair for the New Castle County, Delaware, Southern Chester Counties, Pennsylvania and Cecil County, Maryland area.
Professional Air Conditioning Repair in Newark, Delaware
When temperatures rise, so do calls for air conditioning service. Your air conditioning system should be at its best no matter what the temperature. But, Newark area summer heat puts your system to the test. That’s why we developed Bouldenizations—HVAC service that gives you more than any air conditioning tune-up can deliver. We believe there’s no reason why you should break a sweat worrying about air conditioning.
Same Day Air Conditioning
When the unthinkable happens and your system breaks down, Boulden Brothers offers same day air conditioning & repairs so you get fast relief. You call. We come. It’s fixed. Because, nothing means more to our clean, screened, trained and timely techs than your total satisfaction—no matter when you call us. We arrive on time, get right to work because we understand how you value keeping your family comfortable.
No after-hours or overtime charges. Ever air repair.
We’ve experienced more than a few hot summer nights and know how uncomfortable they can be.
That’s why Boulden Brothers provides Newark air conditioning & repair services anytime you need them—24 hours a day. We charge the same rate. Day or night. Weekday or weekend.
The way we see it, you don’t pick when problems happen. So, why should you have to pay extra when they do?
The Only Satisfaction Guarantee That Matters
When we say we’ll do a good job, we mean it because the Boulden Brothers name goes on everything we do. We put it in writing. We guarantee it.
We’re not finished till you’re satisfied. Maybe that’s why so many of your neighbors give Boulden Brothers five star local reviews for our air conditioning & repair service.
Watch For These Air Conditioning Warning Signs
You can often head off even small problems by watching for and calling us when you hear, see, or feel any of these warning signs of air conditioning breakdowns:
- Strange noises during operation
- Water leaks
- Poor air quality
- High energy costs
- Warm air
- Unit turns on and off
Schedule an Appointment
If you prefer to speak with someone, or this is an emergency, give us a call: (302) 368-3848
When should I call an air conditioning repair expert?
If you sense there’s a problem, there probably is, and calling an expert can save you time and money on experimenting with potential solutions. No matter what the problem is, it’s always best to call Boulden Brothers right away, so we can resolve your issue as fast as possible.
A few warning signs to look out for include:
- Lack of airflow coming from the AC vents
- Loud noises such as screeching, grinding, or knocking coming from the machine
- Bad, smelly odors coming from the AC vents
- Moisture and leaking coming from the air conditioner
- Warm air flowing through the vents when the AC is on
- Higher than normal electricity bills
- Unit turns on and off on its own
If you notice any of these symptoms, give us a call, so we can schedule one of our clean, screened, trained, and timely technicians to resolve your issue quickly.
What’s wrong with my air conditioner?
We know it’s stressful when an air conditioning unit starts to malfunction. Excessive heat can make it hard to sleep, uncomfortable to stay in your home during the day, and even makes cooking an impossible task as the oven and stove can generate even more warmth into the house.
If your air conditioner isn’t working properly there could be a number of factors impacting its performance, including:
- Clogged air filters: An easy culprit to blame for slow airflow might be your air conditioning filters. When they get dirty, they restrict airflow making it harder for the machine to push the cool air out into your home. These are also important for improving air quality in your home, so be sure to change the filters every month for the best results.
- Low air conditioning refrigerant: If your air conditioner is experiencing a leak, you may be low on system refrigerant. If this happens it’s important to not only refill the refrigerant, but also repair the leak as well to ensure there’s no further problems.
- Faulty evaporator coil: This challenge is often caused by poor air conditioner maintenance over time and requires replacing the coil to get your machine up and running again.
- Broken condenser fan motor: The condenser fan is the key source for pushing hot air out of the home, so if the fan is not working, the AC can’t cool the house.
- Faulty compressor: One of the most essential parts of the air conditioning unit is the compressor, which circulates refrigerant throughout the machine. If this isn’t working, the AC cannot cool the air.
Call Boulden Brothers for Your Newark, Delaware AC Repair Needs
We know the comfort of your home is important to you; that’s why we’ve dedicated years to building one of the most well-trained AC repair teams around. It’s our goal to not only resolve your problem, but to do so quickly and at a price you can afford.
Our promise to you is that we’re not finished until you’re satisfied, which is why so many of your neighbors have give us a 5-star rating for air conditioning repair service.
Schedule an appointment today to have one of our highly trained team members repair your air conditioning system and bring your home back to the air comfort level you want.