At Boulden Brothers, the safety of our team members and clients is our highest priority.
While safety has been of utmost concern since 1946, we understand the seriousness of COVID-19 and have taken additional measures to ensure that we are doing our part in keeping the community safe and healthy. Here are steps we are taking to limit exposure to the virus for you, your family, our team and their families.
- We are communicating with our entire team every morning before coming to work and reminding them they will not be allowed to work if they are exhibiting symptoms of the Coronavirus.
- If any team member or someone in their household tests positive for COVID-19, they are required to inform their manager immediately and will not be allowed to work until cleared by a physician.
- A Coronavirus fund has been implemented to compensate employees who are diagnosed with or are caring for immediate family members who test positive for COVID-19.
- All group meetings have been cancelled.
- We are providing and requiring that gloves and shoe covers be worn at all times within client’s homes. We have displayed proper removal and disposal procedure for gloves and provided all necessary materials.
- We have instructed all team members not to shake hands or hand out business cards.
- We are disinfecting all work surfaces and limiting access, including deliveries, into our office.
- We are canceling service calls to homes where someone is quarantined, or has any symptoms of a respiratory illness or has a fever.
It is humbling to see the community come together during these trying times. We thank you for trusting us and allowing us to be your home comfort provider. May you and your families stay safe and be well!
Click here for the latest update about Coronavirus and additional information to keep your workplaces, homes, and schools safe.