Panel upgrades keep you powered for life
Outdated electrical systems are a way of life in too many older homes. If your panel still uses fuses, stop reading and schedule a panel upgrade estimate now. If your panel is over 25 years old, schedule a panel upgrade estimate now.
Why do you need a panel upgrade?
Your lifestyle demands more power from the electrical grid than ever before. Big screen televisions, high-power appliances, high-end computers, all require more power than older systems can safely provide. The fact is, electrical panels aren’t typically upgraded until there’s a problem.
Indicators that you need an upgraded panel:
- Circuit surge
- Lights or bulbs flickering
- Tripping breakers or blown fuses
- Crackling or buzzing sounds from electrical panel
- Scorching or discoloration of electrical panel
- Use of multiple extension cords
- Existing non-grounded outlets and wiring
- New construction or new appliances
- Addition of a hot tub or a sauna
- Additional 220v circuit
- Use of high-load electrical equipment
- Recent addition of a sub panel
- Required accommodation for a home generator
- Need higher Amp incoming Service
We make panel upgrading easy for you
The process starts by having a Boulden Brothers licensed electrician evaluate your panel. He will evaluate your power use and determine if you need a new panel. He’ll then provide upgrade options. Like any other Boulden Brothers service, we won’t start work until you approve our estimate.