When you need an electrician, you should get an electrician
Experience matters—especially where electrical repairs, service or installations are concerned. While some companies might send an apprentice or handyman, Boulden Brothers only sends what you need: an experienced, licensed electrician.
We arrive ready to solve your electrical problem
Warehouses on wheels. That’s what it looks like when you open the doors of a Boulden Brothers Electrical truck. Our electricians arrive at homes in New Castle & Southern Chester Counties, DE & Cecil County, MD with trucks stocked with what it takes to handle most electrical issues quickly and efficiently.
Five ways to know you’re getting a true Electrician
How can you be sure you’re getting an electrician who can handle problems large and small? Ask these five questions:
- “Does you company have workers compensation insurance?” This is insurance protecting YOU if a worker is hurt in your home.
- “Are you doing the work or will others show up to do it?” Don’t be surprised by this common bait and switch.
- “Have you and your helpers passed a background check and drug test?” Do you know who you are inviting into your home?
- “What is the real address of your shop?” It is surprising how often this information is missing from business cards, quotes, websites, etc.
- “Where can I find recent online reviews of your work?”
Here’s a bonus question: “How long have you been in business?” This is different than “years of experience” which has many meanings. Boulden Brothers began in 1946. We’re proud to provide electrical repairs in New Castle & Southern Chester Counties, DE & Cecil County, MD.